Effective Date: May 19, 2020
Table of Contents
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Information We Collect
- Your Rights
- Personal Information Collected in Last 12 Months
Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
In general, you can visit this website without identifying who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Information collected online can generally be categorized as anonymous or personal information. Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual. Personal information is information that specifically identifies a particular user, such as name, address, or phone number. An example of anonymous information is the fact that, while this website may record the number of visits to a particular page that occur in a given period of time, it does not necessarily tell us the names or other identifying information of every visitor. Many users of this website will choose not to provide any personal information; therefore, those individuals are anonymous to us, and any data collected about their use of this website is anonymous information.
When you visit our site, we collect certain technical and routing information about your computer. For example, we log environmental variables such as browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider, to try to bring you the best possible service. We also record search requests and results to try to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine. We use your IP address to track your use of the site, including pages visited and the time spent on each page. We collect this information and use it to measure the use of this website and to improve its content and performance. All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
We collect personal information only if and when you voluntarily provide your personal information to us by filling out requested fields in a form on our website. The personal information collected is limited to that requested in the form. This personal information is used solely for the purpose of contacting you and responding to your inquiry, as well as for generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving products and services, sending you surveys, and notifying you of new products or services and any other changes to our site or services that may affect you. Your personal information may be provided to third parties who provide goods or services to us related to these purposes. When you submit personal information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
What follows is a notice of your rights under the CCPA with respect to your personal information collected by a business. If you do not live in California the CCPA may not apply to you, yet we intend all users to have equivalent rights as users under the CCPA.
Some of the following does not apply to us as we do not sell your personal information to third parties. All of the rights described below are subject to the defined terms, restrictions and limitations set forth in the CCPA.
Rights regarding Personal Information Collected
You have the right, by submission of a “verifiable consumer request:”
- To disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information a business has collected about you;
- To have your personal information collected from you by a business to be deleted;
- To disclosure of the categories of personal information collected by a business about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for the collection or sale of personal information, the categories of third parties with whom personal information was shared and the specific pieces of personal information the business collected about you; and
- In the case of a business that sells your personal information or discloses it to a third party for a business purpose, to disclosure of the categories of personal information about you that the business collected, the categories of personal information about you that the business sold and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and the categories of personal information about you that the business disclosed for a business purpose.
How to Submit a Request
You may submit a “verifiable consumer request” to exercise any of your rights described above by calling our toll-free number, 877-868-1753, or by clicking Request for Disclosures.
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including but not limited to denying you goods or services, charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties, providing you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Personal Information Collected in Last 12 Months
In the last 12 months we have collected the following categories of personal information on consumers:
Identifiers, including consumers’ names, Internet Protocol addresses and email addresses; and
Personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e), including consumers’ names and telephone numbers.
Personal Information Sold in Last 12 Months – None
Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose in Last 12 Months
In the last 12 months we have disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information on consumers:
- Identifiers, including consumers’ names, Internet Protocol addresses and email addresses; and
- Personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e), including consumers’ names and telephone numbers.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.