Realize your technology’s fullest potential.
Your Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) is at the heart of your database architecture, as a simplistic and reliable platform; but are you utilizing it at its full potential? When you leverage an Oracle Partner and certified ODA expert, you are gaining leaders in end to end design, implementation, and support for ODA.
Centroid’s health check assesses the entire stack from ODA hardware, OS, RAC environment, and the database. Our goal is to assess the ODA environment for redundancy and availability.
Health Check Includes:
Review of ODA utilization and capacity
- Review of general health of the ODA compute nodes and storage
Assessment of OVM environment
Review of Operating System environment
- Software versions, patch levels, and OS packages installed
- Kernel parameters and shared memory configuration
- ASM configuration
- Access points and security configurations
Review of RAC configuration
- Patches for Grid Infrastructure and for RDBMS home
- ASM Disk Group attributes and ASM initialization parameters
Review of Database Environment
- Check undocumented parameter settings and initialization parameters
- Check database release, PSU/RU/BP, one-off patches
- Review of database configuration and resource allocation
- Review TNS configuration
- Review database statistics, backup procedures, IOPs, and throughput
- Review security of the database environment
Contact us today
Contact us today for more information about our Oracle Cloud Solutions and Services.