Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced web technology.
It allows financial managers to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver confidence in the numbers. Centroid’s extensive knowledge of HFM helps finance executives face the daunting task of consolidating their organization’s financial and operating results. Our understanding of the entire Hyperion Close Suite of products allows us to improve close cycle times, reduce compliance and control risks, process intercompany eliminations, perform scenario management, and comply with financial and consolidation (US GAAP/IFRS) reporting.
How it works:
Our team of senior planning experts have decades of Hyperion Planning, budgeting and forecasting experience. Their understanding of close processes separates Centroid from its competitors. Their expertise allows us to:
- Streamline all phases of the planning implementation process
- Reduce development and test cycle iterations
- Ensure efficient communications with financial, business and technical communities
- Improve the overall process and achieve results faster
By applying our knowledge of both financial and technology, we can implement an end-to-end close process that incorporates reporting and analysis across all user interfaces.
- Reduce consolidation, close and reporting cycles by days or weeks and deliver timely results internally and externally
- Reduce compliance costs and deliver a single version of the truth via the web to improve internal and external transparency
- Maintain a regulatory filing to general ledger audit trail, providing confidence in financial results
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key performance and operational metrics easily
- Discover new sources of profitability and cash flow by company, product, brand and customer segment
- Realize new benefits quickly with packaged regulatory reporting functions
Take the next step
Contact us today for more information about our Oracle Cloud Solutions and Services.