Leverage Centroid’s Expertise to Maximize Your AWS Investment
Centroid has broad experience within the AWS ecosystem helping our clients get the most out of their AWS Cloud. As an Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner, Centroid has experience in running databases on AWS Cloud, data management, migrations, and managing workloads on AWS.
Our breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our highly skilled, certified AWS experts provide the foundation for powerful opportunities to help our customers stay ahead of change, and deliver cloud strategies to build, and operate secure AWS solutions that accelerate innovation, scale services, and improve agility.
Realize the power of Centroid’s AWS capabilities and expertise and how we can help you navigate your database transformations with flexible licensing and support options to accelerate your ROI and fully maximize your AWS investment – no matter where you are in your journey.
Transform Your Database with AWS Cloud
Our AWS Services & Competency:
- Assessments – Workloads & Licensing
- Target Architecture Designs
- Migration Roadmaps
Benefits of Amazon RDS:
- Amazon RDS – Managed database service that makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
- Supports multiple database engines, including Amazon Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Running your database in AWS Cloud is like running your database in a data center. However, you can get the best out of your database with the security, storage, compute configurations, management, and monitoring that AWS offers.
By working with Centroid, you can achieve optimal performance, availability, and reliability and lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) while running your database in AWS Cloud
How We Bring AWS Technology to Life
Check out the following customer case studies. Read how we helped our customers experience business transformation, increased performance, and cost savings by leveraging Centroid’s AWS expertise.
By migrating from On-Premise Oracle Database EE to AWS RDS Oracle SE, Redflex was able to experience cost savings of around $30k a year, no latency between the Application and Database, and increased flexibility and scalability.
After a successful migration from On-Premise Oracle Database EE to AWS RDS Oracle, Fletcher Jones experienced cost savings of around $80k a year, flexibility for future growth, and the addition of 47+ Cloud native services.
Take the next step
Contact us today for more information about our Oracle Cloud Solutions and Services.